The Big Town Hero Opportunity
State of the Industry
Fast casual is a blending of fast food and casual dining experiences, where customers expect speed and high quality ingredients. This segment of the restaurant business has outpaced all others in growth for the last decade. Sandwiches remain a popular item, with 61% of consumers eating them at least once a week. These two factors combine to position Big Town Hero with the perfect opportunity to succeed.
Training and support
At Big Town Hero we believe that proper training is one of the biggest keys to success. Our full training program consists of the following:
- 3-Days Orientation within 30 days of signing your franchise agreement. We give you an introduction to Restaurant operation and begin the development process for your store with information about site selection and lease negotiation.
- Franchisee Advanced Training is conducted at our Corporate Training Center in Portland, Oregon. This program is 3 full weeks of hands-on experience in every aspect of the operation of your new Big Town Hero Restaurant. Everything from baking bread in the morning to making sandwiches at lunch and doing paperwork and data entry in the afternoon.
- In-Store Training will take place during your opening phase. One of our trainers will be on-site to help you get your store up and running.
- On-Going Training for both you and your staff, including topics such as
- Setting goals for yourself and your business
- Business management basics
- How to build a stronger team
- Manager training
- Advanced marketing techniques
Why Big Town Hero?
Our franchisees are our partners, and we only succeed together. After your initial training, we will work with you to help you accomplish your goals, whether that is to only have a 1 day work week, or grow your business into a sandwich empire! We have various pathways for you as a franchisee to expand and grow with us, such as multi-unit ownership, developing a territory, becoming an area developer, etc. For the right person, there is no limit to what you can achieve!